Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inked!

... and no I'm not talking about Briana Scurry's recent signing with the Freedom.

I'm talking about Natasha Kai's tattoos!

How many does she have and what do they all mean?

My records say she is up to 19. But then again, there is a good chance she got 3 more while I was posting this.

Here's a break down of some of her tats:

Rib: "Appreciate the moment. The most precious treasure on earth is my heart...When I share it with you, protect it as if it was your own."
Ankle: a self design with her initials
Foot: the Hawaiian Islands
Bottom of back: her last name
Back: Love and Courage in Japanese
Shoulder: Gemini ( Kai's zodiac sign)
Right arm: the names of her entire family

Check out Christie Rampone, Angela Hucles and Natasha Kai as they make a guest appearance on one of my favorite shows, LA Ink! (Only 1 of 'em actually gets inked. Can you guess who?)

No comments:

Post a Comment