Sunday, April 5, 2009

California Teams Take Sunday

Los Angeles Sol 2, Sky Blue FC 0
For more info, check out my blog on OleOle.
I'll post some pics from today's game tomorrow. (had Twitterberry and camera issues today)

FC Gold Pride 2, Boston Breakers 1
I only saw the last few minutes, but what I will say is I REALLY enjoy watching Kelly Smith. She is tough as nails, and when the game is on the line she does everything in her power to get her team back on top. Did anyone see that foul in the 2nd half where she was practically bear-hugging a Gold Pride player to prevent her from getting to the ball? Haha. Love it.

As for as Milbrett's last-minute, game-winning goal. People say it's about being in the right place at the right time. I agree, but if you can't finish, it doesn't matter when and where you are. Way to be Millie!

No comments:

Post a Comment